- The Director General of Bangladesh Post Office is the head of the postal organization.
- Director General makes decision to establish and maintain postal communications with foreign countries.
- The Director General is assisted by 4 (four) Additional Director Generals in charge of different functional groups
- The country is divided into 5 (five) postal circles and each circle is headed by one Postmaster General.
- For running the business of Postal Life Insurance the whole country divided into two circles. Each circle is headed by one General Manager.